X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women's course record?

Monica Milstead Shot -8 on 17 holes on Sunday July 29th. I luckily beat her by 1. She beat Tom S. and tied Wayne.
    Relax and enjoy your hair
    TNT Yardworks.com

That has got to be the womens record. I haven't heard of any women even shooting better then 5 under so congrats on the kill round.
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

She had one bogey on old 9 and missed 4 putts inside of 25. She basically filleted the course.
      Relax and enjoy your hair
      TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
        She had one bogey on old 9 and missed 4 putts inside of 25. She basically filleted the course.
        Hell yeah. That's a mighty impressive score right there. I shot a -11 in doubles yesterday and a -8 on singles. Not too shabby considering I still couldn't hit a 20 footer to save my life and had 4 bogeys.
        Cleveland Brown

Comment

Two questions does she still play tourneys? Have heard her name thrown around a bit by people around the courses but saw here pdga membership isn't current. Also what is the old 9 is it not from the top of the hill by 11's?
          Life before Death. Death before Honor.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleB View Post
            Two questions does she still play tourneys? Have heard her name thrown around a bit by people around the courses but saw here pdga membership isn't current. Also what is the old 9 is it not from the top of the hill by 11's?
            Old 9 is now current 12. It's the hole right before the picturesque Dick Hole (hole 13, old 10) The hole I miss the most out there is old 5 (tee pad by the side of the road). That was my favorite shot
            Last edited by General Scales; August 11th, 2012, 08:13 PM.
            Cleveland Brown

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X