X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make up 2?

I was informed by a local that 2's make up hole is around 4's old basket placement up to 7 is this true? Saw some people shooting up to it thought they just had bad throws on 7. Looking to make my numbers mean something. Thanks.
    Life before Death. Death before Honor.

We play that for league. The teepad is by 4's long placement, down in the trees. We play to 7's hillside placement and put a temp basket up on the flat for actual 7. Without a temp basket, you could just shoot to 7's basket twice.
    Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

Replacement

I usually don't like Seven, too much bad luck on the hill.. Coming straight at it with 20 more trees.. No thank you. Although "I hit the pin and stayed?!!" on my drive today. Decided to bring out the old school Innova DISCatcher Traveler. Made sure it was safe and as always Loved playing Corbin. Friend dropped what I believe was his birdie shot through the top..
      Life before Death. Death before Honor.

Comment

The whole course is straight at the basket with 20-100 trees in the way, thats what makes corbin good! and just a word of warning, the parks and rec guys had gotten on someones case for putting there basket up at hole 2 just three days ago. I forget the guys name but he was told not to place a temp basket or throw over the swiming hole at all. It is for the safety of the pedestrians, that hole 2 is taken out this time of year.
        Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

Comment

While that is a pretty smart way of remedying hole 2 not being there in the summer I have to agree with Big Red. There is no good that can come of this if P&R catches wind of that. It just makes disc golfers look bad in their eyes and that is exactly what the NIDGC is trying not to do. I have to ask you to please not do that anymore.

Comment

Ditto that

I agree wholeheartedly. We have worked hard to build a good rapport with the PF Parks Dept, and that is why we have a 17 hole course there right now instead of a 12 hole course for the summer. Please respect the agreement we have made in good faith with the Parks Dept. to balance the safety of all the park users with the desires of the disc golfers to have use of the park for our sport. Basket #2 will go back in after Labor Day when the swimming activity at that beach area dwindles.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X