X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corbin sign!!!

I just wanted to know if anyone has any info on this, other then the parks department did it?

Last edited by Big Red; May 7th, 2012, 07:13 PM.
    Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

I got nothin! How old is that picture?

Comment

Yesterday and Gibbs posted one on the day before.
      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
      Cleveland Brown

Comment

I really hope they put up more soon. and maybe we can see about moving the bulletin board closer to the bench at one? i just find it to be in a bad spot.
        Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

Comment

The bulletin board and hole 13 tee are just a couple of the things that need to be addressed at Corbin Park DGC but I believe the priority is to first finish up with Cherry Hill. So who wants to help with Cherry so we can wrap that up and start focusing on Corbin? I am going to try to make it to Cherry for a bit this weekend.

Comment

i can offer my services and my generator if need be. id love to see cherry done as i dont want to play on it till that time.

Comment

Cherry Hill work

Got about a dozen names signed up for Saturday morning at Cherry Hill. Come on out and help us knock out a big chunk of the work. With that kind of turnout we definitely will be playing on the new course this month! I haven't seen the new sign at Corbin. Will have to swing down there tomorrow and check it out.

Comment

i do apologize for missing the work party, i was going to be there, my back just decided to go out this morning. I got some new shoes and wore them 2 days in a row (wed & thurs) with two rounds each day and i think thats what got it so tight. I do hope all went well

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X