X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hole 13 maintenance?

with every trip i make out to the infamous "dick hole/dick ridge" i notice the ever expanding gap on the front of the teepad. Im sure it wont last to many more seasons as it is based on sand, but could something be done for it this summer/fall?
    Im sure some well placed cinder blocks would do the trick, but i was curious if anyone else had any ideas?
    Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

The Cliffhanger

Good point, Red. I'm sure the Club would be willing to provide some materials to shore up that teepad. Even something temporary would be wise, before the slab cracks. Will you be at League tomorow? We could discuss it as a group and get something definite planned.

Comment

I know we are planning to be there.
      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
      Cleveland Brown

Comment

yeah we should be there tonight.
        Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

Comment

In my opinion one thing that would be a huge help to slow the erosion process would be to have players not walk off the front of the tee pad and continue down on the newer trail. If players would only walk down the main trail and not cut down the steep slope the hillside would not erode away as quickly. It is just laziness. I really believe that after enough damage has been done the city will permanently remove the hole due to the erosion. Again, just my 2 cents but I will continue to use the main trail only.

That said, that is an area that must be addressed quickly.

Comment

I agree with that, if you really need to go down that hillside, there is another trail farther away from the tpad, on the other side of the little tree.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X