X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly League

NIDGC weekly league play will begin Wednesday April 6 at Corbin Park. Sign in 5:00 p.m. (or earlier), tee off at 5:30. Changes for this year include reinstating a handicap division; offering a $2 scratch prize pay-in and/or a $2 handicap prize pay-in; offering a super ace pot ($4) in addition to the basic $1 ace pot; separate bag tags for handicap and scratch competition.
    Play will be at Corbin on the 1st, 3rd (and 5th) Wednesdays of each month, and at Cherry Hill on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month. Join the Club and save $2 on each weekly event, and maximize your potential ace pot winnings too. Anticipation is high - and so is the river right now!

Clarification please.

Originally posted by Rapid Fire Jack View Post
    NIDGC weekly league play will begin Wednesday April 6 at Corbin Park. Sign in 5:00 p.m. (or earlier), tee off at 5:30. Changes for this year include reinstating a handicap division; offering a $2 scratch prize pay-in and/or a $2 handicap prize pay-in; offering a super ace pot ($4) in addition to the basic $1 ace pot; separate bag tags for handicap and scratch competition.
    Play will be at Corbin on the 1st, 3rd (and 5th) Wednesdays of each month, and at Cherry Hill on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month. Join the Club and save $2 on each weekly event, and maximize your potential ace pot winnings too. Anticipation is high - and so is the river right now!
    Jack, I was getting ready to put that on my calendar, but mine says April 6th is a Friday. Is the league on April 4th?

Comment

Good catch Stimpi! NIDGC Weekly League will start on WED. April 4th, 2012 at 5:30pm.

That means we will start playing at 5:30 so please be there plenty early to sign in. Getting there at 5 and signing up ASAP would be VERY helpful. We will leave the stragglers out. Last year on the first day of league we had 52 players show up so come prepared. Looking forward to a new year of league play.

I also got the bag tags ordered yesterday. We went a slightly different route this year by ordering them from a local sign/shirt shop in the Valley and they should end up saving the club about $100. They may be a bit different from previous years but should still be nice.

Comment

Oops

Glad you noticed that Steve. I have something else scheduled on the 6th, and just got my numbers mixed up. League will be on Wednesdays, whatever the date is.

Comment

See you at league today everyone.
          "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
          Cleveland Brown

Comment

45 players last night, even in the rain. That was rediculous - cool, but rediculous.

Comment

Cool, but ridiculous.

You just got grammar'd.
              We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Originally posted by ScottW View Post
                45 players last night, even in the rain. That was rediculous - cool, but rediculous.
                Wow that is frickin awesome. I wish I lived a bit closer so I could make it in time but my work lets me off my leash at 5pm sharp.
                SDGA PR Guy.... bringing the Public to the Relations... or the Relations to the Public?

Comment

Yeah it was a good time Dana, should try to make it out. I shot like I had nothing to lose. And lose I did. Terrible round on my part but still tons of fun.
                  "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                  Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by Parks View Post
                    Cool, but ridiculous.

You just got grammar'd.
                    I guess that's what I get (and you get) for me not proof reading my post. Hey at least the "i" and the "e" are close on the keyboard - an obvious understandable mistake

Thanks for the correction Lyle

Comment

Longer days ahead

Originally posted by Simmeltron View Post
                      Wow that is frickin awesome. I wish I lived a bit closer so I could make it in time but my work lets me off my leash at 5pm sharp.
                      As the days get longer we will push the start time back a bit, so you may be able to play some events after all. I expect that in early May we can go to a 5:30 sign-in and 6:00 tee off time, and continue that schedule til sometime in August. Watch for posts on the NIDGC.com website.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X