X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basket Positions

I was just curious on when some of the baskets will be moving. I know that 4 will need to be moved soon enough as the baseball diamond is starting to get used more and more this season. 5 as well as the water is rising quick. 14 to the top position for the same reason, and hopefully 18 soon as im not fond of that position.

and as with the last time, id be more then happy to bring my shop vac and generator to get those sleeves cleaned out.
    Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

Red I agree with moving 4 but not to it's incredibly short positions. We should move that one to the edge of the field. 14 can move since we aced it. 13 should move to the long position. Same with 12 and 11. 10, 9 and 8 should all move to their short positions. 5 should stay, 6 should go to short. 1 should move to long and 18 should move to the medium position. I hate 7's alternate with a passion so I never think it should move from where it is right now.
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

I am sure they can be moved before league starts.

Comment

Baskets have all been moved. I heard it was Jack Baldwin and Dan Gibbs! I'd boo him but the baskets being moved meant that I shot a 13 under doubles round yesterday. Should've been 15 under but alas, it wasn't in the cards. Birdied the first 7 to start off.
        "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
        Cleveland Brown

Comment

Hole #2 in summer mode

The basket for hole #2 is now in its summer position - which happens to be inside the Parks Dept warehouse.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X