X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Falls Park & Rec Meeting - Public Invited

I got this e-mail forwarded from Jack at Rapid Fire Plastics recently. Sounds like a good opportunity for disc golfers to potentially get their foot in the door for the city of PF to consider adding disc golf to future parks plans:

Greetings:

The City of Post Falls Parks and Recreation Department has engaged the services of GreenPlay LLC, a nationally renowned park and recreation consulting firm, to help conduct a community needs assessment as part of a Parks and Recreation Master Plan. The intent of this master plan is to identify our community’s park and recreation needs so we can proactively plan for the future. In order to identify these needs, we are asking for your help.

As a component of the planning process, GreenPlay is conducting a series of focus groups meetings with community leaders and residents. Because we value your opinion, we would like to invite you to participate in one of these focus groups. The meetings will consist of approximately 10-20 participants and may last between 60 - 90 minutes. GreenPlay will ask participants a variety of questions to assess parks and recreation needs of the community and issues that should be addressed in the master plan. With a focus group, there are never wrong answers, so everybody is encouraged to be open and freely express their thoughts.

There will be a public meeting for all interested community members to share their input on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 from 6-8pm at Post Falls City Hall. Please let your friends and neighbors know of this opportunity to get involved.

We thank you in advance for participating in our master plan process. Your input will help guide the future of Post Falls - improving the quality of life in our community for generations to come.

Sincerely,

David Fair, Director
    City of Post Falls Parks and Recreation Department

They are also having a meeting prior to this that sounds like an invitation only event. I believe Jack Wardian will be there representing the North Idaho Disc Golf Club.

Post in this thread if you are interested in attending this meeting and I will coordinate with Jack to see if we can get a strong showing of disc golfers and representatives from the North Idaho Disc Golf Club.

I am very interested in this Scott. I am more than willing to lend any assistance possible to make the already good relationship between these two organizations stronger.
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
    Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X