X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightmare Layout

So I would love to have a testing day at Corbin to see what will work and what won't work from my proposed layout. I need a few different disc golfers (forehand vs backhand, right vs left, pro, advanced, intermediate) to test it out efficiently.

Anybody going to be down for a test run so I can knock out the kinks, get some feedback and nail down my final proposal? I have nothing but time this weekend.

Scott, do you have your proposed idea's ready so we could test those as well? Maybe a combination of both our idea's will put the nail in the coffin so to speak.
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

I will try to remember to e-mail you the layout - sorry I keep forgetting

I would love to do a test run of this proposal sometime, unfortunately I will be heading over to Missoula this weekend. The good news is I should get to play Blue Mountain (with some real tee pads) and drink A LOT of GOOD beer. I'll let you know when I'm free for a round.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottW View Post
      I will try to remember to e-mail you the layout - sorry I keep forgetting

I would love to do a test run of this proposal sometime, unfortunately I will be heading over to Missoula this weekend. The good news is I should get to play Blue Mountain (with some real tee pads) and drink A LOT of GOOD beer. I'll let you know when I'm free for a round.
      Which kind of round might you be referring to?

Comment

The only issues I'm having with a test run happens to be baskets will have to be moved in order to get pure data. Its not many (baskets 2, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 16 and 17). That and determining if the shot stayed inbounds without any ob rope or mandatory markings.

My proposed layout changes the par by 3 strokes at least. Legitimate par 4s on holes 1, 2 and 18. Hopefully I can get some players (or victims if it goes well).
        Cleveland Brown

Comment

So hole 2 is evil. Enough said about that.
          Cleveland Brown

Comment

Hole 1 was tough but managed a LUCKY 2. Hole 2 was NASTY! A 7p is humbling and I was even ok with going OB.

Comment

Let me know next time you are testing out this layout. I was out there on Sunday with a buddy and believe the standard layout was in effect, correct?
              SDGA PR Guy.... bringing the Public to the Relations... or the Relations to the Public?

Comment

Simmel, I am more than down to guide you through a rough version of the layout. Its going to be a tournament only layout that makes Corbin very unforgiving. Which it can be already in it's current layout. Imagine mandatory out of bounds and island greens and you'll start to see the picture.

Example: hole 2 will play from tee pad 1 to long 15s pin position. It's got a double mandatory and the cove where the water comes up will be out of bounds. Very risk reward oriented.
                Cleveland Brown

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X