X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NIDGC Weekly League

League starts next Wed. April 6th. We will be running a similar format as last year with a few changes. All leage events will be on Wednesday (no Thursday business) with the 1st, 3rd, and if needed 5th Wednesdays being played at Corbin park DGC and the 2nd and 4th at Cherry Hill Park DGC. I believe the plan is to have players sign in between 5:00 and 5:30 to start as close to 5:30 as possible. Please sign up esrly as we will have limited daylight this early in the season. I will try to get the bagtags done by then too See you all there.
    I don't remember what we decided to start the ace pot at but there will be a decent chunk of change to start that off too.

According to my notes, we voted to have the ace-pot capped at $100. Currently there is more than that in the ace-pot fund.
    Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

Thanks Kris. $100 Ace pot to start league next week. Hope to see many there

Comment

Second league night at Corbin for the year and we had 48 players show up kinda rediculous but still cool. Nobody took the ace pot though an ace was hit, probably the last time he doesn't pay into an ace pot. I hope to see many of you next week at Cherry Hill. Bag tags came in too and they look sharp.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottW View Post
          Second league night at Corbin for the year and we had 48 players show up kinda rediculous but still cool. Nobody took the ace pot though an ace was hit, probably the last time he doesn't pay into an ace pot. I hope to see many of you next week at Cherry Hill. Bag tags came in too and they look sharp.
          Yes they do look good. I was surprised that I wasn't able to procure a red tag since I played over half the league rounds last year but meh, no biggie. I was really surprised how many people showed up. I was even more surprised on how many of those people had never played league.

All in all another awesome Corbin League event. I got to hear that ace. I seriously bet that guy has just been beating up on himself since .
          "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
          Cleveland Brown

Comment

Stu, how many times did you play league last year? I think we decided the minimum from last year was 10 to get a red tag which was well less than half. I think I saw on the NIDG website from one of Jack's posts that you made it out 6 times...could be wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottW View Post
              Stu, how many times did you play league last year? I think we decided the minimum from last year was 10 to get a red tag which was well less than half. I think I saw on the NIDG website from one of Jack's posts that you made it out 6 times...could be wrong though.
              Well, I didn't even sign up as a member till June last year. I bet 6 is the correct number as a member. Which is fine by me, the stipulations of having a red tag are hard to meet when you have to fan-dangle rides from people coming out from the Spokane Valley. I am just stoked to be holding black 5 right now. Surprised that I beat Ben and Tom and the likes. I thought I was doing terrible with my -4. Thats the beauty of Corbin though. You never know whats going to happen out there.

By the way, killer round Scott. If I play the Open out there on the 7th I'm going to play open. I've shot too many -8 and lower to justify playing advanced there.
              "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
              Cleveland Brown

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X