X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st NIRDGC meeting for 2011

Well, my fellow NIRDGC members and north Idaho disc golfers, it's that time of year again time to start hashing out plans for a new year of disc golf in our area. I would like to see a club meeting happen here within the next couple of weeks so we can begin discussion on happenings and things we'd all like to see happen in 2011 at our local courses. As soon as a meeting is set I will post it here but I would also like to hear input from other players on things that they would like to have discussed. Tops on my list so far would be discussing league formats and bag tags/club discs and discussing a possible event in Liberty Lake. I also think the club needs to take a good hard look at Cherry Hill and see what we can come up with to make that not only a safer course but a course that is more fun, more challenging, and has better flow especially holes 9-18 and see if we can make it a course that people would actually travel to for a tournament. I am open to any and all suggestions for topics to be discussed at our first meeting. I look forward to seeing you all and hearing your ideas.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X