Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jshrack View Post
    Basket #2 is back in business!

Basket #4 is ready to be moved back to it's original position.

I talked to Jack at Rapid Fire, he says he hopes someone can stop in and get the key to move it back to the original location near the field. Sounded like he was lookin' for a club member to step up. Anyone wanna put in the effort?

If you don't, I will... the next time I run out to Post Falls, that is.

Rapid Fire Plastics has a new mid size red Innova DG bag that is loaded w/6 new discs, including a cool flydye Sidewinder(My new disc), a mini, towel, etc. This is a raffle prize with procedes going to the Farragut open Tourney. Tickets are 1-$1 or 6-$5 Drawing this friday i believe
    Last edited by tomw; September 15th, 2010, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Yes, buy raffle tickets please. I thought with Corbin Hole 4 it was only going to be the 2 new sleve locations and that the old location would be abandoned by the field to eliminate problems with other park users (I get it that there is no more baseball right now). I do think the new short position on 4 sucks, wide ope to the basket with nothing in the way, ugh. I think we need to do a big stepped and elevated green. We could use some of the blowdown that's all over the course to get it done. Will bring that up at a club meeting soon and see if we can get that approved by city officials.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X