X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New North Idaho Disc Golf website

I hope many visitors of this website will take the time to check out the newly updated North Idaho Recreators Disc GOlf Club website. It's still the same website just newly updated with a new forum, we are always looking for more users and more content. I will be posting a lot of local information there so check it out...

www.northidahodiscgolf.com

Have you thought about just having your forum here, like the Spokane, Seattle, and Walla Walla clubs do?
    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Idaho is the red-headed stepchild of the northwest.

I'm not sure we want them here
      We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

I always encourage club members, league players, and casual players to check out this website for the content but honestly I think it's too much for most of the players in the north Idaho area. I don't mean it as a slight, but the caliber of play here is very low (VERY VERY LOW) and many players are just now starting to see outside of casual play/league play. I think this site would blow thier mind in a bad way. I think it's best for the majority to keep it simple by keeping it local first. We have club members, even occasional board members, who still act and conduct themselves on the course in a way that is non-becoming of what a disc golfer should be. We have a ways to go.

Comment

Once again the North Idaho Recreators Disc Golf Club website has been redesigned with new links, forum, and other stuff. It has a nice new look. I hope we can get some regular users there and get some good content built up again. We will post club happenings on the new forum there so check it regularly.

www.northidahodiscgolf.com

Comment

Is one of your banner pics on the site from Pier Park?
            I didn't know Portland was in N. Idaho...
            When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

Couldn't say for sure but certainly shouldn't be. Not sure which pic you speak of but I also havn't paid that much attention. I doubt it though.

Comment

Yes - it's hole 4 @ Pier Park. The shot is taken from behind the basket, looking towards the teepad.

Comment

I've got a complete series of pics from DBD if you guys need any more for the site. Some actually came out pretty good, despite it being very sunny (high contrast=dark shadows).

Comment

After I posted last I actually took the time to look at those pics and there sure are some pics that are not necessarily local but region wide, or as is stated in the website area-wide. I still think it's nice though.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottW View Post
                      After I posted last I actually took the time to look at those pics and there sure are some pics that are not necessarily local but region wide, or as is stated in the website area-wide. I still think it's nice though.
                      Agreed. I love that pic.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X