X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it still there?

can anybody tell me if Corbin Park DGC is still there? ive heard several rumors that its been removed from the park.
    "Please throw away or pack out your garbage--except for glow stick litter."

Oh yes, it is still there and I think it always will be there in some form. That said it will definitely have some changes made and some will happen real soon too. Hole 2 will be removed from Memorial Day to Labor Day starting this year along with several other changes. Create a user account at www.northidahodiscgolf.com for more information, a lot of info gets posted there that doesn't end up here. Also, if you are interested you can go to the next NIRDGC meeting on Wed. March 17 at 6pm at the Post Falls Library, we will discuss Corbin Perk plans in a lot more detail. You don't have to be a club member to go.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottW View Post
      Oh yes, it is still there and I think it always will be there in some form. That said it will definitely have some changes made and some will happen real soon too. Hole 2 will be removed from Memorial Day to Labor Day starting this year along with several other changes. Create a user account at www.northidahodiscgolf.com for more information, a lot of info gets posted there that doesn't end up here. Also, if you are interested you can go to the next NIRDGC meeting on Wed. March 17 at 6pm at the Post Falls Library, we will discuss Corbin Perk plans in a lot more detail. You don't have to be a club member to go.

now thats information!

thank you, i really do appreciate it.
      "Please throw away or pack out your garbage--except for glow stick litter."

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X