X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottW View Post
    On two of the temps there is the possibility of getting wet but on one of them you would have to have a horrendous shank, the other will be a real possibility as I will be putting the basket within probably 20ft of the water. I think I may also move the tee box for one of the permanent holes to a temporary area just for fun.
    Well, I've not lost a disc in water @ Cobin in a long time so I'm looking forward to tit.
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

I would never lose discs in the water on Corbin except for roll aways on 2. I don't know how many drives I've put within 10 feet only to roll away, and quite a few have gone into the water.
      We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

One of the temps will be throwing at the water not just cutting over a part of it. Don't throw too hard!

Comment

As I've stated before this website doesn't work well at my house so I haven't been able to post much from home, now my stolen internet signal doesn't work at all from home. So here's the final report from the Corbin Park Ice Bowl. 57 players, $1700 donated to the Post Falls Youth Recreation Program, and 233 pounds of food donated to the Post Falls Food Bank. Thanks again to all the disc golfers who turned out to make this event a huge success.I was hoping to be able to donate $500 to the city, the fact that that was more than tripled shows how generous disc golfers are - thanks again to everyone who helped me run this and who played

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X