Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the link to the Ice Bowl flyer, thanks to BobP. He posted it in the Washington events forum, oops.

http://nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3946

or

http://www.worldfisherman.com/disc_golf/corbin.pdf

Comment

Here's the list of registered players so far - 1 - my little brother I'll update weekly assuming I get more registrations this week.

http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=9952

Comment

Originally posted by ScottW View Post
        Here's the list of registered players so far - 1 - my little brother I'll update weekly assuming I get more registrations this week.

Lol, I've been meaning to ask. Can a money order be used instead of a check? The reason I ask is because I hate banks. So, I don't have a bank account. I would be willing to add extra to my entrance fee if there is a surcharge at the bank for cashing a money order. Otherwise I have to get my lady to write me a check. Since she complains that disc golf is more important then her (which sometimes it is since she is a handful) I don't really want to have to pursue that option. More of a headache then it's worth.
        "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
        Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
          The reason I ask is because I hate banks. So, I don't have a bank account.
          If anyone knows where General Scales lives, his savings are in a shoebox under his bed.

Get it quick, before he reads this and buries it in the back yard!
          We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Originally posted by Parks View Post
            If anyone knows where General Scales lives, his savings are in a shoebox under his bed.

Get it quick, before he reads this and buries it in the back yard!
            maybe its buried in your backyard...perhaps it warrants an investigation?
            Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
              maybe its buried in your backyard...perhaps it warrants an investigation?
              One step ahead of you. I was going to put it under the doormat, but my front door key is already there.

So I just spent it all on beer and disc golf.
              We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Originally posted by Parks View Post
                One step ahead of you. I was going to put it under the doormat, but my front door key is already there.

So I just spent it all on beer and disc golf.
                Lol, I hope that one can of Earthquake and a used dx hydra did you well. Cause that's about all the cash I had left.
                Cleveland Brown

Comment

I'm fine with a money order if that works best for you, as long as I can turn it into $$$$$. You can mail it to me, or send cash to me if you are comfortable doing that, or you can pay cash in person at Rapid Fire Plastics if you are in Post Falls. All 8 pre-registrations that I have got so far have been from players registering at RFP. Shoot me a PM if you have any other questions/concerns, actually, if you use the www.northidahodiscgolf.com website a PM there would be best. This website is cattywompus for me at home - I am checking it not from home now - but the nidg website works fine.

Comment

I'm fine with a money order if that works best for you, as long as I can turn it into $$$$$. You can mail it to me, or send cash to me if you are comfortable doing that, or you can pay cash in person at Rapid Fire Plastics if you are in Post Falls. All 8 pre-registrations that I have got so far have been from players registering at RFP. Shoot me a PM if you have any other questions/concerns, actually, if you use the www.northidahodiscgolf.com website a PM there would be best. This website is cattywompus for me at home - I am checking it not from home now - but the nidg website works fine.
                    Actually my buddy Jeff and I just pre registered at rapid fire. Didn't get any mullies but might the day of the tourney, never know. Can't frickin wait.
                    Cleveland Brown

Comment

Here's the list of registered players so far. I did get word from Karen Brown that she will be coming over from Virginia City, MT, to play. I have her in Open women, and I also believe that Damien Hoffman will be coming over from Missoula to play Open. Thanks again to everyone who registers early.

Comment

I am up to 23 registered and mostly paid so far. I have 1 additional for sure and a few pending, I just need to call them. I am waiving my $5 late entry fee until Saturday morning. If you want to register by phone just call me and I will let you pay on Saturday without the $5 late fee. If I don't hear from you before and you show up on Sat. I will tack it on, no worries though, as all late fees collected will go entirely to charity You can reach me at 5oh9er 6eight8fivethousandtwohundredthirtyeight

Comment

I am up to 23 registered and mostly paid so far. I have 1 additional for sure and a few pending, I just need to call them. I am waiving my $5 late entry fee until Saturday morning. If you want to register by phone just call me and I will let you pay on Saturday without the $5 late fee. If I don't hear from you before and you show up on Sat. I will tack it on, no worries though, as all late fees collected will go entirely to charity You can reach me at 5oh9er 6eight8fivethousandtwohundredthirtyeight
                          My only question is can I get an idea of where the other three pins will be so I can try and figure out what I'm going to throw? Or is that info only going to be revealed at the players meeting? And food is to be brought the day of correct?
                          Cleveland Brown

Comment

Yes, please bring your food donations the day of - I will allow $5 donations in place of the food if you can't manage 5 cans of nonperishables but would prefer to have a decent pile to give to the food bank. As for the 3 temp holes, all I will say is that none of them have been played in a tournament before, one is short and could be incorporated into the proposed new layout for the park/course, try not to get wet on one of the holes, and the other will be long, I am guessing 400+. Two of the holes I will move the basket between rounds and the other I will move the tee. That's all I am divulging for now

Comment

i guessing the campground for a couple. maybe new #5 and #6? then #5 now becomes #7. thats my guess.
                              Work is for people that dont golf!!!!!

Comment

Another teaser

On two of the temps there is the possibility of getting wet but on one of them you would have to have a horrendous shank, the other will be a real possibility as I will be putting the basket within probably 20ft of the water. I think I may also move the tee box for one of the permanent holes to a temporary area just for fun.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X