Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Disc Tourney @ Corbin on Saturday?

I heard through the grapevine that there is going to be a one disc tournament this Saturday, October 3rd @ Corbin Park.

Can anybody confirm this? What is the entrance fee? Late registration? What time does it start?

I'd love to play it since I can I've got the secret weapon disc...FLX Buzzz baby!
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

There is a one disc tourney on Saturday October 3rd @ Corbin Park. 1 dollar to play, 5 to play for money and 10 for side bets. 5 dollar optional ace pot. If there are no aces the money goes to the North Idaho Disc Golf Association. Registration is a 930 in the morning and start time is @ 10.
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

So the one disc tourney was awesome. Weather was cold and damp which never bothers me. Threw decent drives and approaches all day followed by the worst of putting luck . Couldn't get my FLX Buzzz to get in the basket. Was just too damn springy for grenade putts . Threw a 6 over so I'll take it. Should have been a 1 over but two giant +2's didn't help me at all. Almost took home the acepot though. If I would have been a quarter inch up on 8 I would have been dead center in the sweet spot of the chains. Instead I was right underneath for a drop in deuce. Was sweet. Thanks for a good time!

-stu-
      Cleveland Brown

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X