Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

League finals

Originally posted by tomw
    League has ended, but "im not done yet "Since Jared is in town who wants to play out there Thurs(or Wed) Evening, Anyone interested?
    Could not hook up w/Jared P, Dude hope the rest of your visit in N Iaho was fun!! NIRDG club member Jarred M is planning a final competition for use N Idaho league playin bumpkins. He said its going to be on a Saturday comming soon. More info when i hear it
    ( Where's Boo?)

Comment

Baskets were moved to alt poss. and #4 is long again(sort of) on the ballfild outskirts, woohoo!
      I kissed chains on #5 last night while playing a round with my wife susie

Comment

The last night for Corbin park league was won by Tom W (me)with a personal best of-10. Birbied 8 of the front 9 holes. Archie Bond came in a tight second with a round of-9. No word on a finals date yet.

Comment

2010 N Idaho league finals

The League Finals are still on for Saturday, October 23 at Corbin. Jared Massie has confirmed that he will run it for the Club. It will consist of two rounds of 18 holes. Sign-in 9:00 a.m.; players meeting 9:30 a.m.; tee off 10:00 a.m. Pay-in will be similar to regular league play, times 2 rounds, so it will be $2 to the Club for members, $4 for non-members, with an optional CTP for $2 and an optional Ace Pot for $2. There will be at least 2 CTP holes PER ROUND, and possibly 3 per round depending on the pay-in that day, so it could be a total of 6 CTP prizes to be awarded. The Ace Pot will include all the accumulation from regular League events plus Doubles, so it will have $208 going in, plus whatever is paid in that day! Players wishing to play for cash can buy in to an optional prize pool for $5 (total, not per round). The prize pool will be paid out in full among those players who paid in, with the typical top 40% of the field receiving payouts. Winners will be determined by total score over 36 holes.
          Bag Tag holders MUST present their tags for competition if they play.

Comment

Talked to Dan G yesterday, " said he wasnt sure what date(of2) league finals was scheduled and HE put himself on the work rotation for this Saturday (as he is a supervisor)
            Boo Dan Gibbs
            , TW

Comment

I will agree with that boo dan gibbs thing lol. Only cause he never shows up to kick your ass lol. League finals were awesome despite the weather. Took fouth despite some terrible putts in my second round. Took bag tag 8 for the year. Be surprised if I don't lose it in a casual. See you all at faragut Saturday. Stu.
              "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
              Cleveland Brown

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X