X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corbin WBDGW Vibrim Birdie Bash!

I would like to thank Jack W. And the NIDGC for throwing this event . Hurry up and register only 50 spots! $25 for 2 vibrims discs! http://iregisteredonline.com/printer.php?id=471 Gonna be too much fun. Last round was 7 birds.
    Life before Death. Death before Honor.

My 10yo son would like to play too. Do I have to register him for his own account for the Bash or can I sign up with my user name twice and just leave a note that the second one is for him?

Comment

Do we register here or at rapid fire??
      Work is for people that dont golf!!!!!

Comment

To Register

You can register online at VibramDiscGolf.com or in person at Rapid Fire. Need to register by April 25 to get your choice of discs plus a shirt. I just posted additional details under "Other Events" in this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by bstullis View Post
          My 10yo son would like to play too. Do I have to register him for his own account for the Bash or can I sign up with my user name twice and just leave a note that the second one is for him?
          Ben, each player would need to be registered separately to get their choice of discs and proper shirt size.

Comment

Max 60 players

Originally posted by DoubleB View Post
            I would like to thank Jack W. And the NIDGC for throwing this event . Hurry up and register only 50 spots! $25 for 2 vibrims discs! http://iregisteredonline.com/printer.php?id=471 Gonna be too much fun. Last round was 7 birds.
            Vibram will cut off online registrations at 50, but I am allowing 60 slots to accommodate a few late registrations in person.

Comment

Thanx for reply Jack. Will be over before the 25th.
              Work is for people that dont golf!!!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X