X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Idaho Disc Golf Club Weekly League Begis Wed. April 3rd

I just wanted to let any one know who may be interested that the 2013 North Idaho Disc Golf Club's weekly league will get underway starting Wed. April 3, 2013. As usual Jack Wardian will be will be running the Corbin League and Club President Ben Squires will run the Cherry Hill League. The events will be run similar to last years where it will be at Corbin Park on the 1st, 3rd, and 5th (if needed) Wednesdays of the month and at Cherry Hill on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month. Here is the schedule for April:

Wed. April 3 - Corbin Park - Sign in by 4:30 Begin play by 5pm

(I believe it was decided that all the leagues this month will tee off by 5 due to limited daylight so make sure you get there early enough)

Wed. April 10th - Cherry Hill - Sign in by 4:30 and tee off by 5pm

Wed. April 17th - Corbin Park - Sign in by 4:30 and tee off by 5pm

Wed. April 24 - Cherry Hill - Sign in by 4:30 and tee off by 5pm

One thing that we did change this year was the super ace pot. It had a small bit that carried over from last year and so the club decided to chip in $100 from last year's regular ace pot to start the super ace pot. We will still have the optional $1 ace pot and the super ace pot will also be optional again. To start it off this year the Super Ace Pot will be $1 to get in on until it gets up to $200 at which point it will become $2 to get in on until it gets up to $300 then will become $3 to get in on and so on. So the bigger the super ace pot gets the more it will cost and the faster it will grow. Should be interesting to see how the interest grows as the Super Ace Pot grows. I hope to see many of you there.

I also forgot to mention that our new club Vice President, Josh Williamson, started a Facebook page for those nerdy Facebookers Here's a link to it:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/North-...80498555432461

Nice work Josh

And to those who will inevitably complain about not being able to make it due to work, we are only starting at 5 for this month due to daylight then it will get pushed back to a later time when it is appropriate so be patient.

Comment

League. Tomorrow. Corbin Park. See you there.

Comment

Bag Tags are done

Stopped by to pick up the 2013 bag tags this afternoon. They didn't quite have them all done, but I got samples. They look awesome! Will pick up the rest tomorrow. Lots to do to get ready for league. Quite a few new memberships have come in this past week. gotta get them all posted tomorrow. Expecting a sizeable turnout for the beginning of the season.

Comment

Tags look awesome huh??? Whomever thought of this year's tags must have been a genius of some sort I wish there was an emoticon here that would let me pat myself on the back I guess this'll have to do Can't wait to start league.

Comment

Can't wait to buy my membership tomorrow, get my bag tag and then promptly take the last one :-)
            "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
            Cleveland Brown

Comment

We only had 60 players show up for the first league event of the year If you are planning on playing NIDGC weeklies please plan ahead and sign up for club membership on a non-league night if you can, especially early in the season. All the non-prepared players who got there at their usual non-early time really slowed things down for the rest of us. Thanks to those who were prepared enough to sign up early or at least get there earlier than normal to sign up. We finished in the dark and this will continue as long as players keep not planning on this stuff

Comment

Another mega turnout for League tonight at Corbin - 51 players ! Still pretty strong after the 60 player turnout 2 weeks ago. and even with the lousy weather last week 32 turned out at Cherry Hill. The super Ace pot went to $211 tonight, so it is starting to snowball. Somebody's gonna have a big payout when they finally hit an ace in league.

Comment

Damn, shooty disc getting huge in Idaho.
                  We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

I suppose we should mention that since the Super Ace Pot has now exceeded the $200 mark it will now cost $2 to buy into it which will also start to make grow even more quickly. It will be cool to see how big the Super Ace Pot gets. Someone's gonna be happy when they hit that sucker!

Comment

What should be said here is the rest of you are going to be unhappy when I hit that sucker.
                      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                      Cleveland Brown

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X