X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ice bowl??

Is there someone doing an ice bowl at either Corbin or Cherry Hill this year?? Couldn't find anything on it here. Any info is appreciated. Thanx
    Work is for people that dont golf!!!!!

I heard rumors from people considering the idea but I think they all get deterred for some reason. I was also considering running an event myself but with my work and school schedule running an event quickly fell off my list of important things to do. If anyone is planning anything I don't know about it and they are quickly running out of time. Depending on what happens with my school I could possibly run a non-IceBowl event later in the year. Unfortunately I have had to make the decision to better my life which in the short term will take away from disc golf We'll see in a bit how things start to play out for me.

It would be cool to see an event at one of the venues for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottW View Post
      I heard rumors from people considering the idea but I think they all get deterred for some reason. I was also considering running an event myself but with my work and school schedule running an event quickly fell off my list of important things to do. If anyone is planning anything I don't know about it and they are quickly running out of time. Depending on what happens with my school I could possibly run a non-IceBowl event later in the year. Unfortunately I have had to make the decision to better my life which in the short term will take away from disc golf We'll see in a bit how things start to play out for me.

It would be cool to see an event at one of the venues for sure.
      Josh W is running a non affiliated Ice Bowl type event out there on February 10th.
      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
      Cleveland Brown

Comment

Any more info. I heard it is Sunday but can find nothing. I would like to play if there is.

Comment

And let it be known this event is 100% cash payout as well. Two divisions, pro and am. 25 dollar for the arms and 30 for the pros
          "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
          Cleveland Brown

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X