X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My best on the new layout

I shot My best on the new layout during this last weeks Wednesday night League . Eight under par , bogey free, earning me the #1 tag for the first time this season. My previous best during league was -1. Casual was -5 . The course play 3 to 6 strokes harder than the previous layout. I really did not think that i could shoot this course that well, but now i have a new bench mark. If you've not tried it yet, consider it?

Comment

Originally posted by tomw View Post
      I shot My best on the new layout during this last weeks Wednesday night League . Eight under par , bogey free, earning me the #1 tag for the first time this season. My previous best during league was -1. Casual was -5 . The course play 3 to 6 strokes harder than the previous layout. I really did not think that i could shoot this course that well, but now i have a new bench mark. If you've not tried it yet, consider it?
      Nice shooting Tom!
      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
      Cleveland Brown

Comment

New Tee Signs

Check out the new full color tee signs installed at Cherry Hill. The City provided them at their expense. Thanks to Geoff Carr, Ben Squires, and any others who helped set the sign posts and then install the signs. They look sharp!

Comment

Visiting July 3-6. Any league play going on then?
          If so, where, when?

Cherry Hill is the on hill (w/tennis courts as base) by hwy, not the congested one in the neighborhood park- right?

Anything at Farragut during that period?

either way, would love to play with friendly folks Friday or Sat. if nothing else is in works.

Where does one purchase discs in that neck of the woods?

Comment

League play at Corbin

Wes, League play is at Corbin Park in Post Falls this Wed. July 3. I will be running it. Sign-in 4:30 - 5:15; tee off 5:30 ish. Come on out. We typically are running 40 to 50 in attendance; all skill levels. Cost is $3 for a non Club member, plus opitional CTP for $1 (covers TWO CTP holes), $1 basic ace pot, and $1 super ace pot; optional $2 payin for scratch prize pool. Best place to buy discs is at my store of course - Rapid Fire Plastics, also in Post Falls. Store # is 208-773-1115 for directions and info.

Comment

I work in Seattle. Used ot live in Post Falls and now live south of Coeur d'Alene. I have not played Cherry Hill in a long time. My son is coming up from California at the end of the month. Is there an updated course map available?

Comment

Course Maps

Course maps for Cherry Hill (and Corbin Park) are available at Rapid Fire Plastics in Post Falls. Usually keep them stocked at the courses, but people keep breaking the literature holder that I use at Cherry Hill. Trying to get permission to put something on the main sign board so it is a little more secure than on a tee sign post.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X