Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I tried calling Brook (the reporter from the CDA Press who wrote the article) back on Monday to no avail. The Press's system of callback is pretty poor. Regardless, it looks as though she was able to finish the story without my input anyway and here's a link to the story:

http://www.cdapress.com/news/local_n...b65fac23d.html

Regardless of what players think of the changes after all is said and done the new level teepads will be super nice - some of the nicest around - and the coolest part about the whole process is that despite some differences of opinion all of the NIDGC worked really well together to get this taken care of and the city of Coeur d'Alene has been good to work with as well. Big thanks again to everyone who has already helped with this project and those who will continue to see this to fruition. Nice work NIDGC, way to represent your club and sport well

Comment

CdA Press article

It was a very nice write-up in the CdA Press, but I should point out that they made one typo error: The writer referred to me as a "fanatic disc golfer", when she obviously meant to say "a Fantastic disc golfer."

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X