X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Cherry Hill League

We had 30 players show up for league last night at Cherry Hill. Best turnout of the year so far. We had 29 at Corbin the week before. Next week we will be back at Corbin on the 29th and the next league at Cherry Hill will be on Wed. May 5th, I hope to see more there. We've almost raised enough money from league to pay for the second basket needed at Corbin so that should go in real soon. Thanks to all league players who help raise money to make disc golf better in north Idaho. Our new club discs should be in the first week of May and will be available to anyone as well - Champion Wraiths and STAR TeeBirds.

Don't forget about league tonight at Cherry Hill. Show up at 5:15-5:30 so we can start by 5:45 or so. Play went very quickly two weeks ago so we should be able to get out at a decent time again. I hope to see another great turnout. Don't forget about road construction if you are heading over from Spokane. Traffic will probably be very slow going on I-90 through Post Falls so plan accordingly. I am planning on not getting on the Freeway until Hwy 41 heading over from the Valley, I hope I can make it on time. The next league at Cherry will be in two weeks on Wed. May 19th if you can't make it tonight and will be back at Corbin Park next Thursday, May 13 as well.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
    Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X