X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cherry Hill Tourney 2010?

Does any one no if there is going to be a cherry hill trny this year and when it will be held.

As of right now there is nothing planned for Cherry Hill this year with the exception of the weekly league every other weekend. Things could change though. I would think it highly unlikely that there would be a PDGA sanctioned tourney there since myself and Jack will have our attention on the Farragut Open since Tom Walker will not be running it. You should come to the next NIRDGC club meeting and bring it up, the meeting will be March 17 at the PF Library at 6pm. An NIRDGC fundraiser tourney there could be a decent idea.

Comment

No Tourney

Originally posted by ScottW View Post
      As of right now there is nothing planned for Cherry Hill this year with the exception of the weekly league every other weekend. Things could change though. I would think it highly unlikely that there would be a PDGA sanctioned tourney there since myself and Jack will have our attention on the Farragut Open since Tom Walker will not be running it. You should come to the next NIRDGC club meeting and bring it up, the meeting will be March 17 at the PF Library at 6pm. An NIRDGC fundraiser tourney there could be a decent idea.
      Not a tournament but i had my best drive on #6 last night ,the downhill bomber with the pin protected by lots of trees. I turned my 1st run bosss over and down for a BEAUTIFUL flight that came to rest 4' to the R of the pin. And to answer my wife's Question, yes i did birdie it!!!
      After putting out i looked back up the hill and saw 5 deers doing some course maintainance on the grassy hillside
      I drop my son off at NIC every Monday night @6 for a 3hr class. If anybody would like to meet me there for an abbriviated(nightfall) round on mondays your invited. Practically had the whole place to myself

Comment

C hill tourney, not in 2010

Practically had the whole place to myself[/QUOTE] No tourney for Cherry hill this year, maybe next yr

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X