X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cherry hill

this is a sweet course. my personal favorite local course. some short, some long, lots of hills, some narrow, some open. great course. a little of everything.
    Work is for people that dont golf!!!!!

Hole six is so awesome.
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

hole 6 makes even me look good
      Work is for people that dont golf!!!!!

Comment

hole#6

Sillybizz
        Hole six is so awesome
        I had an awesome(best yet) drive on 6 Monday evening. Crushed my Boss flat, low and fast right down the hill. It landed 9' to the R pin deep wish i could do that evertime, or at least more often

Comment

NIRDGC Winter Series Tournament #2 @ Cherry H i l l PARK

NIRDGC Winter Series Tournament #2
          @ Cherry H i l l PARK
          DEC .18th Saturday 9am signup, Start 10
          1 round of disc golf , 18 holes?
          $25 for PRO divisions $20 for Amateur divisions
          $5 from each player to go to a specific Local food bank
          All remaining entries go towards payouts
          Ams play for swag payout/ Pros play for cash
          We may have problems playing some of the sledding hill holes. We'll make that call on game day! Happy Holidays

Comment

Originally posted by tomw View Post
            NIRDGC Winter Series Tournament #2
            @ Cherry H i l l PARK
            DEC .18th Saturday 9am signup, Start 10
            1 round of disc golf , 18 holes?
            $25 for PRO divisions $20 for Amateur divisions
            $5 from each player to go to a specific Local food bank
            All remaining entries go towards payouts
            Ams play for swag payout/ Pros play for cash
            We may have problems playing some of the sledding hill holes. We'll make that call on game day! Happy Holidays
            I'm getting a babysitter lined up now cause I'm not missing this one!
            Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

Originally posted by Kris C View Post
              I'm getting a babysitter lined up now cause I'm not missing this one!
              Look forward to seeing you there Kris! No rush on the shark die, Susie is'nt as much of a disc fanatic as i am but really likes what you,ve done from here tat photo

Quoted under "other events":
              Originally Posted by General Scales,
              I will be there and not get drunk this time. That should make my score much better than my ungodly 18 over at Faragut. Which by the way, is the worst round I've ever shot. Ever. Bravo me!
              Stu , at least you were consistent. That 9 you scored on the double black assured your BOB finish. If we ever play that 27 hole layout again you will have a benchmark for comparing to. I throughly enjoyed the shared beers and such, and look forward to another FUN event.thx, TW

Comment

The bitch of that 9 was the week before on video I birdied that monstrosity. I might just sign up as StuBob till I redeem myself.
                "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                Cleveland Brown

Comment

a nice 80' upshot for par

Kris and I played some golf in the snow, We battled 8"+ snow depth at C hill yesterday morning. The fog and frost were pretty thick also. Rarely staying on top of the snow unless walking atop of a sled path. Our ribboned discs flew short but eventually straight in the fridged air.We were both trying out newly dyed glo Orcs
                  My T shot downhill on #6 was one i wish we hadnt taken our eyes off of. I didnt get it turned to the R enough and it hyzered L just shy of the tree line , something like 250' short. Kris tee'd after me, and was short of my lie(where my disc had hit the snow/ground). Kris's 2nd shot came to rest at the base of the hill positioned good to hit the gap/ opening towards the basket.
                  That's when i noticed something lime green 20' away from his lie. We thought it was a piece of plastic from a broken sled that we passed higher on the hill.
                  Then Kris said , " i think that your disc, i think i see a tail on it". As we got closer, and i examinned the location of where i thought my disc wouldbe. Sure enough it was my disc. It had slide on its top over 150' towards the basket and left me with a nice 80' upshot for par.

Comment

Went there Friday mornin and proceeded to only throw hole 6 since I was on a delivery for my job. Put my nuke into the bottom parking lot! That's the 3rd time I've driven that far off that hole. Lost a beat Z Tracker somewhere off to the left in those evil trees. Good thing I have plenty of them.
                    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                    Cleveland Brown

Comment

I forgot to mention that there is an Ace pot for this event starting @ $55 , which is a five carried over from the first event plus a fifty dollar starter donated by our club

Comment

winter event #2

Thanks to all players who showed up for this one. We had 2-3 good holes before the snow started and boy did it snow. Inch and a half in a very short time made for real tough footing. I hear'd of several people slipping and falling. I saw big Tom S climb 50' up a pinetree on #16 to reclaim a stuck drive. Last event is sched. for Sat Jan 8th at Corbin in Post Falls. Merry Christmas, TW

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X